80% reduction in manual work per trip, 60% decreased phone traffic due to better web experience, reducing overtime hours and staff stress, improved service quality.
A sport fishing and whale watching company founded in 1935 facing a legacy system that drags down operational efficiency.
Archaic 1990's booking software and Microsoft Access were being used to book trips. These produced bundles of paperwork for processing.
Revenue growth potential was hindered by lack of digital marketing expertise.
- Implemented a new booking platform, Xola, and built a custom calendar
- Integrated Xola with QuickBooks online
- Fully rewrote and automated their back-end accounting system to replace Access and paperwork
- Carried out digital marketing for whale watching and sport-fishing activities
- Launched a new line of branded merchandise
GENERATED $6-8K IN MONTHLY SAVINGS
Reduced overhead by 50% and accounting hours by 75%
OVERALL SALES WERE INCREASED 6% LAST YEAR
While competitors lost share; total sales increased 3% and total margins increased 7% year-to-date, despite industry decrease of 8%
REDUCED NEGATIVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FROM 6% TO <2%
WHALE WATCHING SALES ARE 400% HIGHER THAN THE YEAR BEFORE
$250K IN E-COMMERCE SALES REVENUE DIRECTLY FROM PAID SEARCH
Over 4x return over ad spend and 12% incremental revenue
OVER $400K IN E-COMMERCE SALES REVENUE + ESTIMATED LEADS REVENUE
8.5x return over ad spend and 23% incremental leads